Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

4-24-12 Survival Jobs for Writer-Musicians – Starter Job #112 (Pictorial of the Players from London Survival Job at Main Squeeze)


Here are some pictures of some of the characters/friends I partied and worked with back in ol’ Blighty -- including pics of me in some of my rather interesting and capricious outfits:


Above, "Nutty Nora," the Yugoslavian wonder, "Queen Eleanora"; below, the gatekeeper of the Main Squeeze, Hazel "Pull up yer socks" darlin'. . .


Below: Jackie, Jaxon, and Toni, the party girls of 87 Earl's Court Road (my flatmates)


Below: co-owner Kevin giving me a hug while I tolerate it, dubiously (in a pretty dress!)


Below: me in my favorite black eyelet dress with a black leather merry widow -- oooh la la!


Below: Main Squeeze staffers Nora with John & Greg, the bartenders


Below: my dear friend, Patrick, dancing to ABC at his party one night. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment