Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 10, 2012

8-03-12 Survival Jobs for Writer-Musicians -- Starter Job #167 (The Early Stirrings of Yuppie Culture in NYC, Where It All Started Pt. 5). . .


Coupla disclaimers, first:

** News flash to loyal readers: not feelin’ my usual healthy self since my CA trip. . . did Jet Blue poison me with their plentiful fun snacks and ”superhealthy” Snack Up box? Hope not! Anyhoo, pardon the (temporary) disappearance. I’ll get back up to speed so hang on & fasten your seatbelts: it’s gonna be a bumpy ride (kinda). . . pickin’ up old memories for me ain’t all roses and chocolates. . .

*** PS - I could use another real good survival job right now: any ideas?

Yuppies in photos:  Since I’ve mentioned him a whole lot, I’ll post some pics of my old friend Kris Skrinak (& some of our friends, most notably his brother, Kyle, Rick my old bf, and Kris’s former girlfriend, MaryAnn).

You can see from these photos that he had a real wacky sense of humor and was one of the jolliest guys ever at a party. . . here’s to you, Krissie Wissie (LOL).


No comments:

Post a Comment